The History of The Greenwood Manor Inn

Historic Stage Coach
Greenwood Manor Inn was built in 1870 as a private residence by Philander Tolman who named it "Greenwood Villa". Philander, his wife Laura, and their six children lived in the home for over 50 years. The home passed through several owners before being renovated and converted into a Bed & Breakfast in the late 1980's. The Inn operated as the "Tolman House Inn".

In the spring of 2000 it changed ownership and re-opened as Greenwood Manor Inn.The 7 guest rooms and 2 suites, decorated with antiques and plush furnishings, are located in the converted carriage house. Each of our guest rooms has a private bath. Views of the perennial gardens, fields and mountains are yours from every room.